ASP.NET CORE Development
ASP.NET Core is an open-source framework that provides a cutting-edge toolkit for building cross-platform applications. Solutions created in its development environment run smoothly on Windows, Mac, and Linux, eliminating the need for developers to write original code for each OS, reducing development time and saving money. The framework solves compatibility issues by providing the best tools geared to each platform.?
The technology underpinning ASP.NET Core originates from mature and well-established MVC and WEB API. Combined, they ensure optimal performance and compliance with today’s requirements.?
The following solutions can be built using this framework:
- Web apps
- Web services
- Mobile backends
These solutions are compatible with .NET Core or .NET Framework. They can be connected to the Internet, hosted on all major cloud platforms, or utilized internally to optimize business processes.?
Separating application data into Model, View, and Controller makes it easy to review and adjust each part, making the development process more transparent and straightforward.?
- The Model provides data and responds to Controller commands by changing its state.?
- The View is responsible for displaying Model data to users, responding to the Model changes.?
- The Controller interprets user actions, notifying the Model of the need for changes.?
We can use either of the three facets to introduce changes to the application, and develop and test them independently. Testing them separately brings all the important properties and components to the surface, making it easier for developers to find areas that need improvement and ensuring a high quality end product.
Razor Pages is an alternative to the Model-View-Controller model, and has been part of ASP.NET Core functionality since version 2.0. It allows for the creation of pages with Razor code to process requests. This pattern is easy to? control, since each page has its own view and code block. RP is similar to web forms that represent a page with the aspx extension and have an associated C# logic file. Razor Pages are most suitable for creating small applications.
Software developed with ASP.NET Core runs smoothly on Mac, Windows and Linux. There is no need to rewrite the code for each OS, which dramatically reduces software development timeframes and expenses. The client receives the finished product sooner and is able to launch it on multiple? platforms.
Our development team stays up to date with technologies like ASP.NET Core. We are currently committed to this framework and its useful features. When you trust us to develop your business app, you can rest assured that we will use ASP.NET Core to deliver a quality software solution that is 100% compliant with your requirements and business goals.
In the media
There are major (1.0, 2.0, 3.0) and minor (1.1, 1.2, 1.3) releases, and each requires updates.
- Major releases occur when developers significantly change the platform. New versions are supported for three years from the release date, or for a year from the release of the next major version. You can use 2.0 for a year from the release of 3.0, or for three years if the next version has not been released.
- Minor releases occur when small changes are introduced. The need for frequent updates is dictated by the pace at which cutting-edge tools and technologies are developed and released. If framework vendors delay small upgrades until they have enough for a major release, part of their functionality may become obsolete before being made public. To maintain support, software developers should adopt the latest minor versions within three months of their release.
Support for version 3.1, released in December 2019, will be suspended in December 2022.
Also, the .NET Core team gives vendors the right to release and distribute products tailored exclusively for third-party extensions. However, updates are not published on Microsoft’s website.
Traditional implementation of the .NET Framework does not allow for code to be split into modules, so developers cannot use only parts of the framework that the application needs. .NET Core is a subset of .NET Framework that allows for modular libraries. You can use .NET Core Framework as a set of NuGet packages, which allows you to update individual classes outside of the .NET Framework.
Innovative and flexible work environments are provided by .NET Core, a cutting-edge product equipped with the latest tools. Microsoft frequently updates .NET Core to keep up to date and hold onto its market position.
Differences in the frequency of updates explain the asynchronous release schedules.